• Real Estate
• Landlord / Tenant Law
• Commercial & Residential Evictions
• Creditor’s Rights in Bankruptcy
• Business Law
U.S. District Court Bar; Weber County Bar - Past President; Utah State Bar – Member, Past Second Division Bar Commissioner; American Inns of Court - Barrister; Utah Bankruptcy Lawyers Forum - Member; American Bankruptcy Institute - Member; Kick’em Out Quick® - Member Attorney.
• Juris Doctorate, University of Minnesota Law School
• Russian Law and Policy Institute, Study Abroad; University of Minnesota; St. Petersburg State University; St. Petersburg/Moscow, Russia
• Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Weber State University
• Former Law Clerk for Fingerhut Companies Inc.
• Graduate Intern, Non-Proliferation Graduate Program, United States Department of Energy, Department of Export Control Policy and Cooperation (Ukraine)
• Conversationally Fluent in written and spoken Russian
• Private Guardian ad Litem
• Eagle Scout
• Other interests include singing, playing guitar, camping, hunting and traveling.